Happy Business Starts Here

Product Catalog sync from Salesforce to Zuora Failing with null object error

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Product Catalog sync from Salesforce to Zuora Failing with null object error

Problem : 

Product Catalog sync failing with the null reference error :

ERROR: >>> zsync exception occurred: Attempt to de-reference a null object

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 2.01.39 PM.png ERROR: >>> zsync exception occurred: Attempt to de-reference a null object

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY
Zuora Alumni

Re: Product Catalog sync from Salesforce to Zuora Failing with null object error

Solution : 

The issue is occurring because of the ProductRatePlanCharge.zqu__Type__c value on some of the ProductRatePlanCharges. As of Quotes 9.3, we no longer support the 'OneTime' value on ProductRatePlanCharge object. Only the values, 'One-Time', 'Recurring', and 'Usage' are supported (note that One-Time is supported while OneTime is not). 

Please run the below query to find the value of this field on the Product rate plan charge object :

select id,name,zqu__Type__c,    zqu__EndDateCondition__c,zqu__ZuoraId__c,zqu__productRatePlan__r.zqu__product__c,   zqu__Model__c,createdDate,lastmodifiedDate, zqu__SyncStatus__c from zqu__productRatePlanCharge__c  where zqu__productRatePlan__r.zqu__product__c = 'Product SFDC ID'

You will see that some of the Charges have the value, 'OneTime' on the zqu__Type__c field. As a workaround, please update the zqu__Type__c value on these charges from 'OneTime' to 'One-Time'.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √