Saryu Support Team

Support Team

Support Team
Accepted Solution

Product Catalog sync from Salesforce to Zuora Failing with null object error

Problem : 

Product Catalog sync failing with the null reference error :

ERROR: >>> zsync exception occurred: Attempt to de-reference a null object

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 2.01.39 PM.png ERROR: >>> zsync exception occurred: Attempt to de-reference a null object

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Saryu Support Team

Support Team

Support Team

Re: Product Catalog sync from Salesforce to Zuora Failing with null object error

Solution : 

The issue is occurring because of the ProductRatePlanCharge.zqu__Type__c value on some of the ProductRatePlanCharges. As of Quotes 9.3, we no longer support the 'OneTime' value on ProductRatePlanCharge object. Only the values, 'One-Time', 'Recurring', and 'Usage' are supported (note that One-Time is supported while OneTime is not). 

Please run the below query to find the value of this field on the Product rate plan charge object :

select id,name,zqu__Type__c,    zqu__EndDateCondition__c,zqu__ZuoraId__c,zqu__productRatePlan__r.zqu__product__c,   zqu__Model__c,createdDate,lastmodifiedDate, zqu__SyncStatus__c from zqu__productRatePlanCharge__c  where zqu__productRatePlan__r.zqu__product__c = 'Product SFDC ID'

You will see that some of the Charges have the value, 'OneTime' on the zqu__Type__c field. As a workaround, please update the zqu__Type__c value on these charges from 'OneTime' to 'One-Time'.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √