Happy Business Starts Here

Re: “Please upload Zuora WSDL at first" error when clicking on "Sync Data from ZBilling&qu

Zuora Support

“Please upload Zuora WSDL at first" error when clicking on "Sync Data from ZBilling" button in SFDC

Problem:

After I manually link an account in Zuora with its corresponding Salesforce account, the "Sync Data from ZBilling" button does not work, I get this error message: “Please upload Zuora WSDL at first.”

An unexpected error occurred while sending on-demand sync to Zuora. There are no Zuora customer accounts (Billing Accounts) currently associated with this account.

167881 4.JPG

167881 5.JPG

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: “Please upload Zuora WSDL at first" error when clicking on "Sync Data from ZBilling&qu

Answer:

Root Cause:

WSDL file is not available in Salesforce under Schema Setup.

(The WSDL, or Web Services Definition Language document, provides a definition of our SOAP API web service to your application. It connects SFDC with Zuora for SOAP calls.)

167881 2.jpg

Solution:

We need to upload the Zuora WDSL file into SFDC. Please follow below steps how to setup WSDL file in SFDC.

Download the Zuora WSDL

Before you download the Zuora WSDL, check your permissions and the version of the WSDL:

The WSDL you download is tailored to match the permissions of your tenant and user.

If you do not have permission for a feature, it may not be included in the WSDL. So if you have different permissions on the API Sandbox than on the Production environment, for instance, use the site where you have the desired features enabled.

Use a current or recent copy of the Zuora WSDL.

Zuora WSDLs are designed to be backward-compatible. When upgrading to the latest Zuora 360, you should typically use the latest WSDL with it.

Download a copy of the Zuora WSDL as described in Zuora WSDL

After you download Zuora WSDL, do not modify the WSDL file before you upload it to Salesforce.

Set Up a Schema

Use the Schema Setup configuration page to import the WSDL into Salesforce and to create and edit custom fields. You can perform the following actions:

1. In Salesforce, click the + tab and then click Schema Setup.
  2. On the zSchema Setup page, click Clear Schema Cache. You must clear cache before uploading a new WSDL file.
  3. Click Choose File and select the WSDL file.
  4. Click Upload.

Once you have imported the Zuora WSDL file into Salesforce, click on “Zuora Objects” to check the available objects to inspect it.

167881 3.jpg

Please refer to the below knowledge center article for more information - Import WSDL into SFDC

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √