Happy Business Starts Here

No products are displayed in the Product Selector while creating Quotes

Zuora Support

No products are displayed in the Product Selector while creating Quotes

Problem - If you do not see any products as shown below while creating the Quotes even when you have the products synced to your salesforce org successfully then please see the probable reason in the reply. 

NoProductsInProdSelector.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: No products are displayed in the Product Selector while creating Quotes

Solution

If you face the issue above then please follow the steps below:

1. First thing to check for this issue is the Guided Product Selector in the Zuora Config. Please navigate to the Guided Product Selector and check the configuration for the quote flow you are using for your quote. For this specific quote (As shown in the snapshot attached to the Problem, this customer is using "New Quote Flow") there were no issues with the Quote Flow as shown in the snapshots below. 

Guided Product Selector.pngFlowInGPS.png

You can find more details about Guided Product Selector here-

Guided Product Selector

2. For this specific issue, we found that the currency for the Account on the quote was set to nothing and hence when I ran the debug logs I see that the query which was getting executed was returning 0. Please see the query below-

Select Id From Product2 Where zqu__Deleted__c = false And zqu__EffectiveStartDate__c <= 2019-01-29 And zqu__EffectiveEndDate__c >= 2019-01-29 And ((zqu__Category__c = 'Base Products') OR (zqu__Category__c = 'Miscellaneous Products')) And Id in (Select zqu__Product__c From zqu__ProductRatePlan__c Where zqu__ActiveCurrencies__c LIKE '%null%') Order By name asc Limit 50000

Once we updated the currency on the Account, this issue was resolved. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √