Happy Business Starts Here

Re: New values added for the Payment Term are not available in the "Payment Term" picklist

Zuora Support

New values added for the Payment Term are not available in the "Payment Term" picklist on the Quote

Problem - In this specific scenario, customer added the new values "Net 90" & "Net 120" to the Payment Term object which I verified by running a query as shown below.

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 8.42.58 PM.png

But the values were not available in the "Payment Term" dropdown on the Quote as shown in the snapshot. 

PaymentTerm.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: New values added for the Payment Term are not available in the "Payment Term" picklist

Solution - In this specific case, I see that the new values for the Payment Term were added to the picklist field, however when creating a new Subscription Quote the values were not visible in the Payment Term dropdown. 

This was due to the reason that the values were not added to the picklist "Payment Term" on the "default" record type on the Quote object. 

RT.png

When I added these values to the "Payment Term" picklist on the "default" Record Type, I was able to see these values when creating the quote as shown below.

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 8.49.40 PM.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √