Happy Business Starts Here

New quote with Net45 payment Terms when synced into Zuora, the invoice gets posted with Net30

Zuora Support Moderator

New quote with Net45 payment Terms when synced into Zuora, the invoice gets posted with Net30

The existing billing account in Zuora has Net30 terms. A new quote is generated in SFDC with Net45 terms, but when synced and pushed into Zuora, the invoice gets posted with Net30 terms. Any idea why this method/process would not update the billing account in Zuora?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: New quote with Net45 payment Terms when synced into Zuora, the invoice gets posted with Net30

Please follow the below steps,

When you are creating a new quote flow for existing Billing Account that has Net30 terms on Zuora and you are updating it to use Net45 as part of creating this Quote, you will get the following warning message when you try to send the Quote to Zuora

Capture.PNG

You click on Go Back, open the Quote Detail page and click on Update Zuora Account details Button You can see the difference in the values on Zuora and SFDC end.

Capture1.PNG

You will need to click on Update Zuora Data Button, this will update the Net term to be Net45 for Zuora Account.

Capture2.PNG

This should update the Net payment Terms of Net45 when synced and Pushed to Zuora.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: New quote with Net45 payment Terms when synced into Zuora, the invoice gets posted with Net30

Please follow the below steps,

When you are creating a new quote flow for existing Billing Account that has Net30 terms on Zuora and you are updating it to use Net45 as part of creating this Quote, you will get the following warning message when you try to send the Quote to Zuora

Capture.PNG

You click on Go Back, open the Quote Detail page and click on Update Zuora Account details Button You can see the difference in the values on Zuora and SFDC end.

Capture1.PNG

You will need to click on Update Zuora Data Button, this will update the Net term to be Net45 for Zuora Account.

Capture2.PNG

This should update the Net payment Terms of Net45 when synced and Pushed to Zuora.

View solution in original post