Happy Business Starts Here

Is it possible to change the fields shown under billing account and subscription when you choose to

Highlighted
Master

Is it possible to change the fields shown under billing account and subscription when you choose to

Ideally we would like to add subscription descriptions (custom field) for clients with multiple subscriptions to make the selection process easier.  Is this possible?

2019_10_04_10_46_13_Select_Billing_Account_and_Quote_Type_Salesforce_Enterprise_Edition.png

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Support

Re: Is it possible to change the fields shown under billing account and subscription when you choose

@sfguy92 you can use the below fieldset to add subscription descriptions (custom field) in the quote creation process page:

Setup -> Create -> Objects -> Subscription -> Field Set -> Subscriptions(Zuora__fields_for_select_billing_account_compon)

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 14.51.30.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Zuora Support

Re: Is it possible to change the fields shown under billing account and subscription when you choose

Similarly for Billing Account, follow below steps:

Setup -> Create -> Objects -> Billing Account -> Field Set -> Billing Accounts (Zuora__fields_for_select_billing_account_compon)

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √