Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

InvoiceId and InvoiceNumber field values were deleted from Payments record

Customer has Payment history field tracking enabled in Salesforce and it shows that value in the Invoice and Invoice Number field has been deleted.

deletedpayment.PNG

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: InvoiceId and InvoiceNumber field values were deleted from Payments record

We have investigated this and we are able to replicate the same in our developer Org.

The reason for both field(InvoiceID, Invoice Number) values deleted was "These fields are populated only when a single payment is applied to a single invoice. "

invoiceKC.PNG

invoicetransaction.PNG

Customer ran the bill run and created invoice INV00000100 then Customer created a payment P-00000040 on 04/17/2019 both Invoice and Invoice number values are populated on this record.

After they did a refunded R-00000024 and did another payment P-00000041 on 04/17/2019 both the field values were deleted from P-00000040 because P-00000041 is the second payment on the same invoice. As mentioned earlier as per design only if single payment applied to an invoice then only these fields will hold the value.

Reference: 

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/S_Synchronize_Data_from_Z-Billing/Z_Sync_F...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √