Happy Business Starts Here

Valued Scholar

Invoice at contact level?

Has anyone come up with a workaround that lets you track subscriiptions and generate invoices at the contact level, rather than at the account level?

We've been using Zuora and Salesforce for a couple of years. On our legacy system, we used to track subsciptions at the contact level, so a single account could have multiple contacts, each with their own subscriptions. Salesforce seems to support that structure, but Zuora seems to track subscriptions and invoices only at the account level. This creates problems for us, because we use Salesforce for other, non-subscription aspects of our business as well, and we continue to track those areas as an account (company) with multiple contacts (individuals).

Anyway, I'm assuming that there's no way around this problem, as this structure seems to be inherent to Zuora. But I figured it wouldn't urt to ask, to see if anyone's managed to figure out some kind of clever way to circumvent this limitation.

3 REPLIES 3
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Invoice at contact level?

Hi!

If you don't get hear back from another community user about this scenario, may I suggest you post this to our Community Ideas page? There's a board for SalesForce integration questions and our Product Management team monitors this area so they're always looking for additional feedback like this. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Will do, thanks!

Zuora Support Moderator

Awesome! Thanks for doing that.

In case anyone else runs into this question, I'm linking the Ideas post here as a cross-reference: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Zuora-for-Salesforce-Ideas/Invoice-at-contact-level/idi-p/6596

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √