Happy Business Starts Here

Invoice Owner is not passing correct values to Zuora via Zuora Quotes

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Invoice Owner is not passing correct values to Zuora via Zuora Quotes

Problem:

We’ve realized a discrepancy between the Quote in Salesforce and the Subscription in Zuora. Note that the Invoice Owner is the discrepancy:

In the Quote created in Salesforce, the Invoice Owner as XXX. However, the Zuora Subscription does not reflect that Invoice Owner. Rather, it’s just defaulting to the same as the Subscription Owner YYY. Can you please help us troubleshoot this?

Solution:

In general, there are two fields in Quote object related to Invoice Owner - "zqu__InvoiceOwnerName__c" & "zqu__InvoiceOwnerId__c".

To sync any records to Sync to Zuora from SFDC or vice versa, ID is the key. To set the Invoice Owner to a different account, the field "zqu__InvoiceOwnerId__c" should be populated. In this case, due to custom process(customer is using some customization to populate the Invoice Owner field) or by some manual efforts, zqu__InvoiceOwnerId__c field is deleted. Names can be the same for multiple accounts, but the ID will be unique and that is why syncing depends on the ID value.

Once the zqu__InvoiceOwnerId__c field is populated correctly, Invoice owner is populated correctly when sending the quote to Zuora.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √