Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

InvalidBatch : Records not processed

My 360 Sync fails with the following error.

There has been an unknown internal error happened. (InvalidBatch : Records not processed) 
StackTrace: 
[AsyncApiException exceptionCode='InvalidBatch' 
exceptionMessage='Records not processed' 
]

at com.sforce.async.BulkConnection.parseAndThrowException(BulkConnection.java:108) 
at ...2 more 
at com.zuora.sync.sfdc.migration.impl.SfdcMigrationAgentImpl$SfdcBulkApiConnection$8.operation(SfdcMigrationAgentImpl.java:1200) 
at com.zuora.sync.sfdc.migration.impl.SfdcMigrationAgentImpl$SfdcBulkApiCon

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve it?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: InvalidBatch : Records not processed

The error indicates that the sync user's profile does not have access to certain Zuora 360 objects or fields.  The sync log can be found in Bulk Data Load Jobs log in Salesforce.  You can start with looking for the jobs that have both Records Processed and Records Failed = 0.  The jobs should tell you of which objects and fields the sync user lacks access.  You can grant the profile access to these objects and fields to resolve the issue.

With that being said, the sync stopped when it hit this error, so it is possible that after fixing it, the sync will run into a similar issue with another field under another object. Therefore, to make sure that we avoid this issue completely, please grant the sync user profile access to all objects and fields mentioned in this article.  (Please note the article mentions the objects only. You still need to grant access for all fields under these objects)

Another possibility for this error to occur is documented here.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √