Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME
Support SME

Invalid value for field DefaultPaymentMethodId: 2c92a0fc5aacfadd015af6bdaedXXXXX

Question or Problem Statement:
We get the error message below while creating a quote.
Invalid value for field DefaultPaymentMethodId: 2c92a0fc5aacfadd015af6bdaedXXXXX

1.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Invalid value for field DefaultPaymentMethodId: 2c92a0fc5aacfadd015af6bdaedXXXXX

E.g.
PaymentMethodId 2c92a0fc5aacfadd015af6bdaed43f82 does not belong to the customer account of this quote. You can go to Billing Account, in the Payment Methods related list, then column External Id, 2c92a0fc5aacfadd015af6bdaed43f82 is not existing.

2.png

During the quote metrics computation, actually, SFDC called Zuora tenant with a SOAP api Subscribe call, Zuora tenant found that that the PaymentMethodId is invalid, then returned the error. Please delete the PaymentMethodId 2c92a0fc5aacfadd015af6bdaed43f82 then refresh the quote page.

3.png

Supporting References:
N/A.

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Invalid value for field DefaultPaymentMethodId: 2c92a0fc5aacfadd015af6bdaedXXXXX

The error "Invalid value for field DefaultPaymentMethodId:XXX;"  can also occur when payment method is no longer in Zuora.

• Standalone electronic payment method will be deleted if it is not associated with a Zuora account within 240 hours due to PCI compliance.
  • Review the "Created By" field on the Quote and check if it has been more than 240 hours since the Quote was created and still not yet sent to Zuora
  • This can also be confirmed by running a data source in Zuora tenant and verify that there is no record with the Default Payment method Id

DataSource.PNG

To resolve this error, you will have to re-enter the payment method details (e.g., by clicking on New Payment Method button) to create new payment methods. 

Alternatively,if you wish to send the quotes to Zuora first before recapturing the payment methods,delete the PaymentMethodId  and then refresh the quote page