Happy Business Starts Here

Information about Code: 58730020, Message: Invalid field: tiers for charge model PerUnit charge type

Highlighted
Honor Student

Information about Code: 58730020, Message: Invalid field: tiers for charge model PerUnit charge type

I have received the below code and unable to identify.

Has anyone come accross this same issue.

Error.PNG

Where can i get more details about the error codes?

Code: 58730020, Message: Invalid field: tiers for charge model PerUnit charge type Recurring;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Information about Code: 58730020, Message: Invalid field: tiers for charge model PerUnit charge

Hi,

This is Raj from Zuora Support and thanks for reaching Zuora.

From the screenshot, it looks like the product setup between SFDC/Zuora is wrong for the Recuring type product. 

Since we do not have more information, we cannot check for the exact product which is causing issues.

Also, I would suggest a product catalog sync from Zuora/SFDC and then try to re-create the sam quote to see if it still fails.

If it still fails, can you please provide us with the below details:

• Provide Your SFDC Org Access to Zuora Support Team along with ORG ID
  • Example Quote record link where you are facing this issue
  • Zuora tenant number
  • In Zuora, if you cannot find the user like "Zuora Support", we would request you to create an answer for us. My email is radevaraj@zuora.com . Once you created the user, please let me know

Looking forward to hear back from you.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Honor Student

Re: Information about Code: 58730020, Message: Invalid field: tiers for charge model PerUnit charge

I found this link:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/Central_Platform/API/AA_REST_API/Responses_and_Errors

Below were thr finding for the code: Code: 58730020

• The "5" means that this error is returned by the REST service.
  • The next five digits ("87300") identify the object and field associated with the error.
  • The last two digits ("20") indicate a specific type of error, usually explained in the message

for the 87300 found the below details:

Code    Request     Resource        Data Object in API Request             Field
87300   POST         v1/orders        POSTOrderPreview                          NA 

I am unable to understand this message in the error.

Message: Invalid field: tiers for charge model PerUnit charge

Can some one help with this? Thank you

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Hi,

This is Raj from Zuora Support and thanks for reaching Zuora.

From the screenshot, it looks like the product setup between SFDC/Zuora is wrong for the Recuring type product. 

Since we do not have more information, we cannot check for the exact product which is causing issues.

Also, I would suggest a product catalog sync from Zuora/SFDC and then try to re-create the sam quote to see if it still fails.

If it still fails, can you please provide us with the below details:

• Zuora tenant number
  • In Zuora, if you cannot find the user like "Zuora Support", we would request you to create an answer for us. My email is radevaraj@zuora.com . Once you created the user, please let me know

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Honor Student

Thank you Raj Kumar for the reply.

We tried to sync the Product Backlog and yet had the same error mesage.

Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Thanks for your reply.

Since it fails again, can you please provide us with the below details:

• Zuora tenant number

Highlighted
Honor Student

Hi Rajkumar,

Since the issue is in production I cannot share the details. Also, by updating the product the issue was resolved. Thank you

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Thanks for the confirmation 🙂