Happy Business Starts Here

Re: In orders enabled tenant system custom fields are not getting populated on Subscription object

Zuora Support

In orders enabled tenant system custom fields are not getting populated on Subscription object

Problem - Customer recently enabled Orders in their Zuora tenant and noticed that when they submit Zuora Quotes now, fields that were previously populated on the Subscription are no longer populated.

Below are the highlighted fields that are no longer being sent when creating the Zuora subscription.

Non-Orders Subscription

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 10.25.27 PM.png

Orders Subscription

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 10.27.49 PM.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: In orders enabled tenant system custom fields are not getting populated on Subscription object

Solution - With Orders enabled, this is expected at this point. System Custom Fields like Quote number , Opportunity name (custom fields ending in __qt or __NS) for example, are not supported in Orders API yet.

Please find limitations in the below knowledge center article for more information on the same

Limitations in Orders

Zuora Quotes does not currently support system custom fields with Orders since Orders do not yet support system custom fields. Therefore, you cannot send a __QT custom field to Zuora when Orders is enabled.

As a workaround, If we add a formula field on the Quote object to copy zqu__Number__c field and add it to the custom quote field set, that gets sent over to Zuora.

Please create custom formula fields on the Quote object to hold these values and then send these to Zuora if you would like to have these values populated on the Subscription. Below is the knowledge center article to send custom fields to Zuora

Send custom fields to Zuora

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √