Happy Business Starts Here

In Renew/Amend Quote flow no products are available for selection

Zuora Alumni

In Renew/Amend Quote flow no products are available for selection

Problem:

While trying to add new base products in the renew/amend flow using Guided product selector, no products are available for selection which is blocking the amend flow. The following error is thrown:

'No based products are present for this quote'

Following are the steps to reproduce:

1.From opportunity page,click on new quote button
2.Create an amendment quote by selecting amend existing subscription for this billing account and click on next
3.Provide all Quote Details in the createQuote page and click on next button

4. First remove the existing base plan

Remove Base Product.png

4.Click on Add products button
5.Select Add new base products in Renew/Amend Quote Flow and following message is shown

Empty Base Product Selector.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zuora Alumni

Re: In Renew/Amend Quote flow no products are available for selection

Solution:

The problem was that Include Context Filters checkbox was cheked  for option Products Selected in Current Quote in 
Renew/Amend Flow in the Guided Product Selector Section.

Capture.PNG

Here is how the Context Filter Products Selected in Current Quote work :

"Click Products Selected in Current Quote to map the products already selected in the current quote. Or click this to map the products in the existing subscription of the Amendment Quote. Only the products with the matching Mapping Field values existing in the current quote (or the subscription in case of an amendment) will be listed in this step.

In customer's setting, the mapping field for this Contaxt filter was Category that was Base Products. So, when they removed the original Base Products from the Quote, the query did not find any Base Products, with the above contect filter selected.
Please review the following Article for more detail on the different options of Context Filter

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/G_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/J...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Alumni

Re: In Renew/Amend Quote flow no products are available for selection

Solution:

The problem was that Include Context Filters checkbox was cheked  for option Products Selected in Current Quote in 
Renew/Amend Flow in the Guided Product Selector Section.

Capture.PNG

Here is how the Context Filter Products Selected in Current Quote work :

"Click Products Selected in Current Quote to map the products already selected in the current quote. Or click this to map the products in the existing subscription of the Amendment Quote. Only the products with the matching Mapping Field values existing in the current quote (or the subscription in case of an amendment) will be listed in this step.

In customer's setting, the mapping field for this Contaxt filter was Category that was Base Products. So, when they removed the original Base Products from the Quote, the query did not find any Base Products, with the above contect filter selected.
Please review the following Article for more detail on the different options of Context Filter

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/G_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/J...

View solution in original post