Happy Business Starts Here

How to update custom field value on Customer Account in Zuora whenever it is changed in Salesforce

Highlighted
Zuora Support

How to update custom field value on Customer Account in Zuora whenever it is changed in Salesforce

How can we ensure that the custom field values on Customer account in Zuora are updated when the field is updated on the corresponding Billing account object in salesforce

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: How to update custom field value on Customer Account in Zuora whenever it is changed in Salesfor

Custom fields on account object can be sent to Zuora only for new Accounts and not the existing billing accounts

Object Fields will be synced from Zuora to salesforce only and not vice versa i.e( if changes are made in salesforce, they will be updated in Zuora ) through the standard managed package sync behavior

This would require customization where you can use ZUpdate() call to update the corresponding objects accordingly in Zuora

KC for reference - https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/I_Development_Resources/B_Order_Builder/D_Programming_...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √