Re: How to print an pdf invoice from salesforce

jpg Tutor

Tutor

Tutor jpg
Tutor

How to print an pdf invoice from salesforce

Hi 

How can we print the invoice pdf from SFDC is there a way to make it with a button and the Zsession 

best regards

vu_phan Support Team

Support Team

Support Team

Greeting - You can set up a link to view invoice pdf's in Salesforce via two simple steps.

Upon saving the layout, when viewing any invoice in Salesforce, user can click on Invoice PDF link to view the PDF without having to log into Zuora.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

pkeeler Savvy Scholar

Savvy Scholar

Savvy Scholar

Hi,    I followed instructions below, and the INVOICE PDF button works great if the Salesforce user is using Chrome or FIrefox, but when they use Internet Explorer and click on the button they are returned with a page to log into Zuora.   Can this be fixed or does the button only work with Chrome or Firefox Browser?

Ryhwei Zuora Alumni

Zuora Alumni

Zuora Alumni

Hello,

Zuora recommends the latest stable versions of either Firefox or Chrome, as described in this KC article:

Do you have the version of IE and version of OS it is running on?

Regards,

Highlighted
doyeli Z-Support SME

Z-Support SME

Z-Support SME

Hi @pkeeler , We have a known issue tracked with Engineering. 

View Invoice PDF does not work from Salesforce using Internet Explorer Browser when Two Factor Authentication is enabled for the user that is being used in zuora 360 connection setting on Salesforce end
When Invoice PDF button is clicked, Zuora Login page is posted with the following URL

https://www.zuora.com/apps/newlogin.do?retURL=%2Fapps%2FTwoFactorAuth.do%3Fmethod%3DviewAuth

This will be fixed in a Future release (timeframe has not been determined yet)

Can you please check if Two Factor Authentication is enabled for the user that is being used in zuora 360 connection setting on your salesforce org?

Thank you
Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √