Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support

How to edit List Filter: BillToContacts?

How to edit List Filter: BillToContacts?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Edit List Filter:BillToContacts to open the Sold To Contact/Bill To Contact fields to other accounts

• List Filter BillToContacts has a system filter defined as below(this cannot be edited)

• Now when you define any other filter criteria it will be added to the system filter. If the filter only contains pre-defined system conditions marked with a lock icon, the Filter Logic section will be empty. All system conditions are joined with the AND operator, and you cannot change the join operator of the system conditions.

Related KC article:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/CB_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/...

You will not be able to use the List Filter Configuration to open up the OOTB Sold To Contact / Bill To Contact fields to other Accounts. I believe you can only restrict them further using this method. A user has a similar use case (look up all Contacts in entire account hierarchy) and were able to achieve it using the DefaultValues plugin on the CreateQuote component. In this plugin you can access the LookupComponentOptions for the bill to / sold to fields, and change the filter yourself.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √