Happy Business Starts Here

How to change the Payment Term to allow multiple options for the sales team to select?

Support SME
Support SME

How to change the Payment Term to allow multiple options for the sales team to select?

Question or Problem Statement:
On a Zuora Quote; can you tell me how to change the Payment Term to allow multiple options for the sales team to select?

We currently only allow a 30 day payment term.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: How to change the Payment Term to allow multiple options for the sales team to select?

Solution:
Step 1).Under your login name ---> Setup ---> App Setup ---> Create ---> Objects ---> Quote(zqu__Quote__c) ---> Custom Fields & Relationships ---> click Payment Term(zqu__PaymentTerm__c) ---> Picklist Value Set ---> "New" to add the new paymentTerm

1.jpg

Step 2).Under your login name ---> Setup ---> App Setup ---> Create ---> Objects ---> Quote(zqu__Quote__c) ---> Record Types ---> click Default (generally, it should be default) ---> "Edit" Payment Term---> "add" the new Payment Term value into the list

2.jpg

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/F_Configuring_Z-Force_Quote/G_Customize...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: How to change the Payment Term to allow multiple options for the sales team to select?

Solution:
Step 1).Under your login name ---> Setup ---> App Setup ---> Create ---> Objects ---> Quote(zqu__Quote__c) ---> Custom Fields & Relationships ---> click Payment Term(zqu__PaymentTerm__c) ---> Picklist Value Set ---> "New" to add the new paymentTerm

1.jpg

Step 2).Under your login name ---> Setup ---> App Setup ---> Create ---> Objects ---> Quote(zqu__Quote__c) ---> Record Types ---> click Default (generally, it should be default) ---> "Edit" Payment Term---> "add" the new Payment Term value into the list

2.jpg

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/F_Configuring_Z-Force_Quote/G_Customize...

View solution in original post