Happy Business Starts Here

How to Remove "Price Summary" field in the Select Product step of the Guided Selling flow

Highlighted
Zuora Support

How to Remove "Price Summary" field in the Select Product step of the Guided Selling flow

PriceSummary.PNG

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

7 REPLIES 7
Zuora Support

Re: How to Remove "Price Summary" field in the Select Product step of the Guided Selling f

"Price Summary" can be removed by Navigating to Setup ->Create -> Objects ->Product Rate Plan(zqu__ProductRatePlan__c)

• Scroll Down to Fieldsets and select edit next to Guided Selling Rate Plan fields

Fieldset.PNG 

• Remove the field "Price Summary" 
  • Price Summary is no longer visible in the Select Product step

After.PNG

Valued Scholar

Re: How to Remove "Price Summary" field in the Select Product step of the Guided Selling f

@Manojna is there a similar method for the Features list?

Zuora Support

@bbond 

Removing the feature column in Select Product Step is not supported as per current design if features is enabled

Valued Scholar

@Manojna  Thank you.  Here is the issue of why I can't use the new product selector:

Choose_Products_and_Charges___Salesforce_-_Performance_Edition.png

When you have a large feature list the scrolling makes it unuseable.  Once you click select plan you have to scroll way down the page also.

It would be nice to be able to have that list not displayed and have the option to "see more" or show features etc.   I tried to hide it via css but the issue is the css lists all the middle tables as the same exact style id.  

This selector is a much better interface than the old one b/c it groups the plans but unfortunatley it isn't dipslay friendly. 

Zuora Support

@bbond Can you please share the CSS which you have implemented to hide it via CSS and provide more insight on the issue you experienced so that I can review further?

Valued Scholar

I couldn't really implement the css.  The Columns are called firstcolumn, middlecolumn and lastcolumn.  There can be multiple middle columns.

You can add

.middlecolumn li display:none !important;

and it will hide all the bullets for the features.  But it also hides the price summary so thats not going to work.

it would be nice to have a way to either show no features  or a few features (with the show more link) in the list. As you can see in that image, there is a lot of scrolling required to use this selector.

Support SME

Thank you @bbond I will share this feedback with our  internal teams and Product management . Do you mind please adding a Post and vot for it in the IDEAs section as well.

Thank you

Doyeli