Happy Business Starts Here

Re: How does Zuora Quotes link Zuora contacts with Salesforce contacts?

Highlighted
Partner

How does Zuora Quotes link Zuora contacts with Salesforce contacts?

My client would like to select contacts from another account that are not related to the account the quote is being ralsed from.

For example

The quote is being raised for company A but they want to use the contact that is held against Company B. If possible they would like to avoid setting up the contact on Company A.

Is this possible and if so how?

I thought we were able to do this in previous versions of Zuora for Salesforce.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

@suenind: On the quotes, the Bill To/Sold To contacts are lookup to the Contact Object. This Contact Object is associated to a SF account. Hence, you can only select contacts from the account to be added to the quote.

Thanks for the question @Schiadmi, based on my understanding I have responded above. Addtional information from Sue, might help us if the scenario differs from the above to check details further.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Guru

Hello, Could you tell more about the relationship between The Company A and the Company B? Who have to be invoiced? the company A or B?

Schiadmi@Easyfront.fr
www.Easyfront.fr
Highlighted
Support SME

@suenind: On the quotes, the Bill To/Sold To contacts are lookup to the Contact Object. This Contact Object is associated to a SF account. Hence, you can only select contacts from the account to be added to the quote.

Thanks for the question @Schiadmi, based on my understanding I have responded above. Addtional information from Sue, might help us if the scenario differs from the above to check details further.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

View solution in original post