Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

HPM 2.0 Payment Page - how to make work on Public Site?

Hello,

We followed the guide here to create an HPM 2.0 page to enter credit card data into Zuora and it works when we use it internally (i.e., logged into Salesforce): we see the new Payment Method getting created in Zuora.

However, if we put this same Visualforce page on a Salesforce Site as the Active Site Home Page and try to access it as a public page, it fails. I did update the Custom URL Domain Name matches to the HPM 2.0 page to the Zuora Hosted Domain and I also granted the Site Guest User access to the Visualforce Page and related apex classes. Without getting into the specific failure, I'm just wondering if this is even supposed to work, or if there is a guide for how to make it work publically, or perhaps there's known additional steps needed to make it work publically, such as generating the Digital Signature, that might be required.

Any help would be much appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
Valued Scholar

Re: HPM 2.0 Payment Page - how to make work on Public Site?

I meant to add that when we try to access it publically, it fails almost instantly with a Salesforce generic unauthorized user message. We set up a trace and added a cookie to the browser to view the debug logs in Salesforce, but the only thing in the logs that seemed like it was related was:

SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN|[115]|Aggregations:0|SELECT Id, Name, zqu__ComponentName__c, zqu__Default__c, zqu__PaymentMethodType__c, zqu__PageId__c, zqu__Height__c, zqu__Width__c FROM HostedPageLiteSetting__c WHERE PageId__c = :tmpVar1
Rows:0

In our successful tests as a logged-in user, this returned Rows:1 

Zuora Support Moderator

Hi Jake -- we'll work with you on this offline.

Thanks!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Valued Scholar

FYI this has apparently completed stumped Zuora. It seems like something is very wrong when actual Zuora tech support is unable to create a simple HPM 2.0 page in over 3 weeks of time.

Zuora Support Moderator

I understand your frustration. Due to the complex nature of the component classes, it took our team a bit longer to hone in on the issue as there were many variables and configurations involved.

We believe that we were able to isolate the cause of your issue and will update the ticket accordingly.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √