Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Getting error "List index out of bounds: 0 " while sending Cancellation Quote

Problem:

I am receiving an error when sending a cancellation quote to Zuora:

List index out of bounds: 0
Error is in expression '{!theOptions}' in component <zqu:cpqselectproduct> in component zqu:cpqselectproduct

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (zqu)

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Getting error "List index out of bounds: 0 " while sending Cancellation Quote

Solution:

Following troubleshooting steps were performed to troubleshoot the problem

1) A preview call was initiated for the particular Cancellation Quote and the following error was thrown:

*The subscription being amended (id=a3e610000000Q1UAAU) by the quote is no longer the latest version.; *

2) In running query on salesforce end it was noticed that  the Zuora subscription  version for which this particular cancellation quote was  created was 2.

3) In reviewieng Zuora end, it was noticed that there was already bersion 3 of the Subscription and it was cancelled.

Also, the cancelled version 3 of the subscription was already synced to SFDC end.

So, this particular Cancellation Quote in concern was no longer valid.

SigNowBlue.png

Advanced Tutor

Re: Getting error "List index out of bounds: 0 " while sending Cancellation Quote

Hi Doyeli,

I get the same error, I checked Subscription version in Zuora and Salesforce, it is version 3 and the quote created in Salesforce also has Version 3, so it it not the version. Could you please help?

Support SME

Hi @smallanna can you please send me the following information in private message and I will review the issue

- your SFDC or ID and grant me login access

- Your Zuora Tenant ID

- Quote ID

Thank you

Doyeli

SigNowBlue.png