Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Foreign key external ID: <ID> not found for field Zuora__External_Id__c in entity Zuora__ZInvoice__c

Problem - If you are getting the error similar to the below error while syncing "Invoice Payments"

INVALID_FIELD:Foreign key external ID: 2c92a0b452e3462dgteaef463194 not found for field Zuora__External_Id__c in entity Zuora__ZInvoice__c:--

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Foreign key external ID: <ID> not found for field Zuora__External_Id__c in entity Zuora__Z

Solution - In this specific case, customer was getting the sync errors for their 'Invoice Payment' records. Which means that the invoice with ID '2c92a0b452e3462dgteaef463194' is not yet synced with Salesforce causing this issue. 

I did the datasource export on the Invoice object to get the Invoice number. This invoice was created on 02/19/2016 but somehow was not synced yet. If you face the similar issue please follow the below steps and check if this triggers the sync for the related Invoice or not. Once Invoice is synced the InvoicePayment record would be synced too.

• Click on Additional Details on the invoice record and Save changes as shown below.

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 1.59.48 PM.png

• Please follow this step for all the invoices which are causing this error.

Once the above steps were performed the issue was resolved.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √