Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Foreign key external ID: <ID> not found for field Zuora_External_Idc in entity ZuoraPaymen

Zuora Support

Foreign key external ID: <ID> not found for field Zuora_External_Id__c in entity ZuoraPaymentTerm__c

Problem - You are getting the below error during a 360 sync for the Customers accounts.

INVALID_FIELD:Foreign key external ID: 2c92a0f941ee012d0142019fcb611777 not found for field Zuora__External_Id__c in entity Zuora__PaymentTerm__c

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 12.39.41 PM.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Foreign key external ID: <ID> not found for field Zuora_External_Idc in entity ZuoraPaymen

Solution - To fix this issue in this specific case please find below the steps we followed-

• Login to the Zuora Account
  • Navigate to Username > Billing > Payment Terms
  • Hover over the "Edit" or "Make Default" link for each Payment Term. 
  • On the left bottom of the page, you should see a link as shown below which shows you the ID. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 12.52.56 PM.png

• Look for the payment term that has the ID matching the one in the error message. In this case it was "Due Upon Receipt" Payment Term.
  • Once you know the payment term, click on Edit and then click on the save button without making any changes. 
  • Run a manual sync or wait for Recurring sync. These records should get synced now. 

While working on this fix we observed that there was no Edit link or Make default link enabled for the "Due Upon Receipt" as shown below and the ID in the error logs was for this Payment Term itself. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 1.00.21 PM.png

As a workaround for this, we made the other payment term as default which enabled the links. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √