Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME
Support SME

First error: Start did not return a valid iterable object.

Question or Problem Statement:
Trying to upgrade your ZQuote to 6.61 as per document.

Disable any custom triggers or validations in your org.
Open Developer Console.
Navigate to Debug > Open Execute Anonymous Window.
Enter the following Apex code in the Enter Apex Code window:
zqu.ZuoraQuotesUpgradeConversion6_51 zuc =
new zqu.ZuoraQuotesUpgradeConversion6_51();​
ID batchprocessid = Database.executeBatch(zuc);
Click Execute.
Navigate to Setup > Administration Setup > Monitoring > Apex Jobs and verify that the above job is running.
Disabled customer triggers or validations can now be re-enabled.Then you found the error "First error: Start did not return a valid iterable object" after job execution.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Support SME
Support SME

Re: First error: Start did not return a valid iterable object.

Solution:
You should run it after install V6.61. Currently, you are still on V6.54. You run the script too earlier.

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/D_ZuoraSales_Quotes_Upgrade_Guide/Q_Upg...

Tags (2)
Support SME
Support SME

Re: First error: Start did not return a valid iterable object.

The KC doc says:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/D_ZuoraSales_Quotes_Upgrade_Guide/P_Upgrade_Zuora_Quotes_to_Q4_2015_(Version_6.61)
Due to the quote object refactoring, the New Subscription quotes that were saved in previous versions of Zuora Quotes will not be accessible in this version. Execute the migration script that migrates the New Subscription quote data from the Quote Charge object to the Quote Rate Plan Charge object. You must run the script as a System Administrator.

If the error is still there, you can query the QuoteCharge object, if you see it returns 0 row, which meaning that there is no QuoteCharge records, thus the error - "First error: Start did not return a valid iterable object." is expected. Probably, it was executed before. you can ignore the script.

SELECT Id, Name FROM zqu\_\_QuoteCharge\_\_c

1.png

Tags (2)