Happy Business Starts Here

Error - zqu.ZQException: (zChargeGroupActions.applyNewProductAmendments) Argument cannot be null

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Error - zqu.ZQException: (zChargeGroupActions.applyNewProductAmendments) Argument cannot be null

Problem:

In one specific scenario customer was getting error: “zqu.ZQException: (zChargeGroupActions.applyNewProductAmendments) Argument cannot be null.: System.NullPointerException:Argument cannot be null.:Class.zqu.zChargeGroupActions.buildChargeMaps: line 204, column 1”

Please find below the solution if you are facing a similar issue. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Error - zqu.ZQException: (zChargeGroupActions.applyNewProductAmendments) Argument cannot be null

Solution-:

For this specific scenario, customer was creating the “New Subscription” quote and did not have the Subscription terms section added on the quote creation page.

I captured the debug logs for the Send To Zuora process and the error was thrown due to Null values for Initial Term and Renewal Term since the Subscription Term Type was Termed by default. After the values for these 2 fields were added, the send to Zuora worked without any issues.

Please find below the snapshot from the debug logs and also one more related community article for your reference –

Argument cannot be null

DebugLogsSnapshot.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Error - zqu.ZQException: (zChargeGroupActions.applyNewProductAmendments) Argument cannot be null

Solution-:

For this specific scenario, customer was creating the “New Subscription” quote and did not have the Subscription terms section added on the quote creation page.

I captured the debug logs for the Send To Zuora process and the error was thrown due to Null values for Initial Term and Renewal Term since the Subscription Term Type was Termed by default. After the values for these 2 fields were added, the send to Zuora worked without any issues.

Please find below the snapshot from the debug logs and also one more related community article for your reference –

Argument cannot be null

DebugLogsSnapshot.png

View solution in original post