Happy Business Starts Here

Error "sObject type 'zqu__QuoteRatePlanOption__c' is not supported"

Highlighted
Support SME

Error "sObject type 'zqu__QuoteRatePlanOption__c' is not supported"

Question:

I'm getting the following error message when generating a Quote PDF: 

Error while generating Quote. Please contact Zuora support with the following message.

com.zuora.sync.sfdc.quote.exceptions.QuoteDocumentException: com.zuora.sync.sfdc.quote.exceptions.SfdcDescribeException: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'zqu__QuoteRatePlanOption__c' is not supported. 
If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name.
Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Error "sObject type 'zqu__QuoteRatePlanOption__c' is not supported"

Solution:

Please check your Quote Template, as it most probably is using the ChildRatePlan merge fields, which are not supported in your current Zuora Quotes version.

You will need to be on minimum Zuora Quotes v7.3 in order for these merge fields to work.

If that's the case, please replace ChildRatePlan merge fields with QuoteRatePlanCharge ones instead.

For reference, please check out this article for the list of supported merge fields.
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/G_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/D...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Error "sObject type 'zqu__QuoteRatePlanOption__c' is not supported"

Solution:

Please check your Quote Template, as it most probably is using the ChildRatePlan merge fields, which are not supported in your current Zuora Quotes version.

You will need to be on minimum Zuora Quotes v7.3 in order for these merge fields to work.

If that's the case, please replace ChildRatePlan merge fields with QuoteRatePlanCharge ones instead.

For reference, please check out this article for the list of supported merge fields.
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/G_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/D...

View solution in original post