Happy Business Starts Here

Error "List Index Out Of Bounds: 0" While getting Chargegroup using zqu.zQuoteUtil.getChargeGroup

Support SME

Error "List Index Out Of Bounds: 0" While getting Chargegroup using zqu.zQuoteUtil.getChargeGroup

Getting error "List index out of bounds: 0" while choosing the product from custom product selector.

The error is thrown from the following line of code:

zqu.zQuoteUtil.getChargeGroup(quoteId,rateplanId) is failing giving the exception as "List index out of bounds: 0"

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Support SME

Re: Error "List Index Out Of Bounds: 0" While getting Chargegroup using zqu.zQuoteUtil.get

This error "List index out of bounds: 0" would normally occur if the rate plan being subscribed to is already out of date.

Please make sure the Quote Start Date is within the chosen rate plan's effective period.

Issue may be resolved by trying out the following:

1) Change the Effective End Date of the product rate plan in Product and re-sync
2) Make sure that the quote Start Date is within the rate plan's effective period when you create a new quote.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Zuora Staff

Re: Error "List Index Out Of Bounds: 0" While getting Chargegroup using zqu.zQuoteUtil.get

I've also encountered this error if the product rate plan involved doesn't have the currency that's on the quote enabled. So when it searchs for the currency tiers, it returns an empty list.