Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Error: "Argument cannot be null. : Class.zqu.ZQUtil.getZuoraDate: line 1195, column 1 "

Problem:

=======

Following error was thrown during preview, after a Quote is created with certain products

Argument cannot be null. : Class.zqu.ZQUtil.getZuoraDate: line 1195, column 1

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Error: "Argument cannot be null. : Class.zqu.ZQUtil.getZuoraDate: line 1195, column 1 &quot

Solution:

In reviewing Debug log, the call stack of the error was as follows:

11:54:20.644 (4980423487)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[130]|zqu.SubscriptionBuilder.SubscriptionBuilderException: Argument cannot be null. : Class.zqu.ZQUtil.getZuoraDate: line 1195, column 1
Class.zqu.SubscriptionBuilder.buildRatePlanChargeData: line 766, column 1

Based on reviewing SubscriptionBuilder.buildRatePlanChargeData line 766 in managed package code,
the date being expected was the zqu_specificEndDate_c for the QRPC records where zqu__EndDateCondition__c was set to Specific End Date

In running the following query for the problem Quote

select id,name,zqu__EndDateCondition__c,zqu__specificEndDate__c from zqu__QuoteRatePlanCharge__c where zqu__QuoteRateplan__r.zqu__Quote__c = 'xxxxxxxxxxx'

One Quote Rate Plan Charge record was identified that had  EndDateCondition set to Specific End Date but no value on specific End Date field was provided. Hence the error was thrown.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √