Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Error on VF Page - 'Zuora__Refunds__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Account

Zuora Support

Error on VF Page - 'Zuora__Refunds__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Account

Problem - If you are creating a VF Page similar to the one below to show the Account's related list data -

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts">
    <apex:pageBlock title="StandardListController">
         <apex:relatedList list="Contacts"/> 
         <apex:relatedList list="Zuora__Subscriptions__r"  rendered="{!$Profile.Name == 'Custom: Support Profile - Clone'}"/>  
         <apex:relatedList list="Zuora__Invoices__r"  rendered="{!$Profile.Name == 'Custom: Support Profile - Clone'}"/> 
         <apex:relatedList list="Zuora__Payments__r"  rendered="{!$Profile.Name == 'Custom: Support Profile - Clone'}"/>
         <apex:relatedList list="Zuora__Refunds__r" rendered="{!$Profile.Name == 'Custom: Support Profile - Clone'}"/>
    </apex:pageBlock>         
</apex:page>

and getting the error below. 

VFPageError.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Error on VF Page - 'Zuora__Refunds__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Account

Solution - In this specific case customer created a similar VF page and was getting this error. If you face this issue few things to make sure are as below -

• The user profile accessing the VF page should have atleast the read level on the related list Object (Refunds).
  • Also, please make sure to confirm the related list API name from the workbench for the Refunds object.

In this case, the issue was due to the object permission. As soon as the permission was given, the vf page rendered without any problems. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √