Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Error in displaying "Billing Account" Related List on SFDC Account page, in Lightning mode

Problem:

Customer was getting the following error in "Billing Account" related list section on SFDC Account page in Lightning mode.

it was working fine in Classic Mode

"INVALID_TYPE: Zuora__Status__c, Zuora__Zuora_Id__c FROM Zuora__R00N40000001kyLcEAI__r ORDER ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:266 Didn't understand relationship 'Zuora__R00N40000001kyLcEAI__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Error in displaying "Billing Account" Related List on SFDC Account page, in Lightning

Solution:

Customer has another custom Billing Account Object that also has a Master-Detail relationship with SFDC Account object

And the Child Relationship Name is R00N40000001kyLcEAI which is exactly the same as for managed package Billing Account Object.

Capture.PNG

After the Child Relationship Name was updated to something else (so that it does not match with the name from the name from managed package field) , the problem was resolved.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √