Re: Error during Product Sync from Salesforce to Zuora: Tier data missing required default currency:

Jyoti_Sinha Zuora Staff

Zuora Staff

Zuora Staff
Accepted Solution

Error during Product Sync from Salesforce to Zuora: Tier data missing required default currency: USD

Issue: In one of the sync scenarios of Product Catalog from Salesforce to Zuora, following error is received: "Tier data missing required default currency: USD". The error is received for ProductRatePlanCharge records, even though charge is defined in USD.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Jyoti_Sinha Zuora Staff

Zuora Staff

Zuora Staff

Re: Error during Product Sync from Salesforce to Zuora: Tier data missing required default currency:

Solution: In this specific scenario, the Product and related records were loaded in Salesforce via dataloader. When I checked the records for reported Product, I could see the ProductRatePlanChargeTier has ZuoraId populated in same. If the ProductRatePlanCharge sync fails, then tier must not have a Zuora ID populated to same.

Once I removed ZuoraId for the specific ProductRatePlanChargeTier record then the sync was success and the ProductRatePlanCharge was created in Zuora.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √