Happy Business Starts Here

Error:No QuoteRatePlanCharge__c records, or the records didn't have corresponding QuoteChargeSummary

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Error:No QuoteRatePlanCharge__c records, or the records didn't have corresponding QuoteChargeSummary

When a user tries to edit a product during the quote creation process or after try to Edit the products using "Edit Products" button received below error message

(ChargeGroupManager.UpdateHandler) (ChargeGroupHandler.updateCommon) 
One or more charge groups passed to updateChargeGroups belonging to Quote
a0p9D0000009jjlQAA contained no QuoteRatePlanCharge__c records,
or the records didn't have corresponding QuoteChargeSummary__c records

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Error:No QuoteRatePlanCharge__c records, or the records didn't have corresponding QuoteChargeSum

We verified the ChargeGroupManager class which is shown in error message and below is the condition written in the class which throws an error.

// there must be quote rate plan charge records for each charge group and they must each have a corresponding QuoteChargeSummary__c record
if (cgc.qrpcMap.isEmpty() || cgc.qrpcMap.size() != cgc.qcsMap.size()) 
{ throw new ZQException('(ChargeGroupHandler.updateCommon) One or more charge groups passed to updateChargeGroups belonging to Quote ' + this.parentQuote.Id + ' contained no QuoteRatePlanCharge__c records, or the records didn\'t have corresponding QuoteChargeSummary__c records.'); }

After reviewing the quote record created with the error we found that one chare summary record was deleted due to the custom process builder written by the customer which invoked above class and thrown an error on the quote.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √