Happy Business Starts Here

Error Message - Code: 58560000, Message: Term and Condition start date should be:2018-12-21;

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Error Message - Code: 58560000, Message: Term and Condition start date should be:2018-12-21;

Problem – In this specific scenario customer had orders enabled and while sending the quote to Zuora they were getting the error shown in the snapshot below.

ErrorOnOrdersQuote.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Error Message - Code: 58560000, Message: Term and Condition start date should be:2018-12-21;

Solution – Customer had more than one Amendment on their Amend quote as listed below:

• Changed Auto Renew to true. Changed Renewal Term to 12. Changed Term Start Date to 1/21/2019. Changed Initial Term to 12.
  • Removed Product 1, Rate Plan Monthly
  • Added Product 2, Rate Plan Annual
  • Added Product 3, Rate Plan 3

Customer was on a 1 month termed plan and auto-renew was not set to true. When you have a contract that is not set to auto-renew, before you can amend the subscription you have to renew the subscription. This is what you would need to do in ZQuotes for this scenario mentioned above:

• Renew monthly sub, remove monthly product, add annual sub, update T&C to be on 12 month term + auto-renew.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Error Message - Code: 58560000, Message: Term and Condition start date should be:2018-12-21;

Solution – Customer had more than one Amendment on their Amend quote as listed below:

• Changed Auto Renew to true. Changed Renewal Term to 12. Changed Term Start Date to 1/21/2019. Changed Initial Term to 12.
  • Removed Product 1, Rate Plan Monthly
  • Added Product 2, Rate Plan Annual
  • Added Product 3, Rate Plan 3

Customer was on a 1 month termed plan and auto-renew was not set to true. When you have a contract that is not set to auto-renew, before you can amend the subscription you have to renew the subscription. This is what you would need to do in ZQuotes for this scenario mentioned above:

• Renew monthly sub, remove monthly product, add annual sub, update T&C to be on 12 month term + auto-renew.

View solution in original post