Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME
Support SME

Error Code: INVALID_VALUE Message:SubscriptionData.SubscriptionRatePlanData[0] RatePlan

Question or Problem Statement:

I got "Error Code: INVALID_VALUE Message: SubscriptionData.SubscriptionRatePlanData[0] RatePlan is out of date" when sending a quote to Zuora.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Error Code: INVALID_VALUE Message:SubscriptionData.SubscriptionRatePlanData[0] RatePlan

Solution:

1. Go back to your Zuora tenant, then Product Catalog ---> locate the product ---> Product Rate Plan, then verify the Product Rate Plan Effective and End date.
  2. Compare the Product Rate Plan effective date and the quote Start Date. 

For example, the Product Rate Plan is not effective until 6/4/2016, but the Contract Start Date they pass is 3/3/2016, which is prior to effective date of the Rate Plan.

Supporting References:
N/A.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Error Code: INVALID_VALUE Message:SubscriptionData.SubscriptionRatePlanData[0] RatePlan

Solution:

1. Go back to your Zuora tenant, then Product Catalog ---> locate the product ---> Product Rate Plan, then verify the Product Rate Plan Effective and End date.
  2. Compare the Product Rate Plan effective date and the quote Start Date. 

For example, the Product Rate Plan is not effective until 6/4/2016, but the Contract Start Date they pass is 3/3/2016, which is prior to effective date of the Rate Plan.

Supporting References:
N/A.

View solution in original post