Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Guru

Enable recalculation automatically on the Standard Page Layout Salesforce of ZQuote

I would like to use standard layout salesforce in order to enable user to edit quote without having to use the Edit Quote Detail. 

I discover that for this case, the recalculating of Quote is not trigged when I save a modification. 

For exemple, for the same product, I would like to modify the Initial Term. If I Replace 12 by 24 months, I would like to recalculate the quote when I Save the modification on the quote  

How can I fix it ? I heard about "Quote.Save". Could you please tell me more about that. Do you think that this solution can help me in my cave

Schiadmi@Easyfront.fr
www.Easyfront.fr
1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Enable recalculation automatically on the Standard Page Layout Salesforce of ZQuote

Hi @Schiadmi If I understand it right,

1) you have "Initial Term" field added in regular Quote detail page layout (Not in Edit Quote Detail page) 

2) you update this field value from 12 to 24 and click Save but Quote metrics recalculation is not triggered

Is my above understanding correct?

If so, can you try adding another field zqu__is_charge_expired__C to the page  layout and check its value to True and see if that helps?

Thanks

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √