Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Enable "Allow Clean up"

Problem :

The customer requested " Allow Clean up" to  run a product catalog clean up.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Enable "Allow Clean up"

Solution :

The "Z-Commerce STANDARD User" role does not have "Allow Clean Up" enabled by default. Therefore any users that are assigned the Standard Role will not be able to run the clean up. If your user has Administrator rights for Zuora Platform Role, switch your Z-Commerce Role to "Z-Commerce Admin User". The Admin role has the clean up enabled. (Note: Zuora default user roles cannot be edited)

Zuora 2016-08-22 at 9.25.19 AM.png

To assign/Edit user  role, navigate settings > Administration setiings > Manage Users > Click the "User Name" that you would like to Edit > Click Edit button > next to Z-Commerce Role, Select the "Z-Commerce Admin User" > click Save.

Zuora 2016-08-22 at 9.28.20 AM.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Enable "Allow Clean up"

Solution :

The "Z-Commerce STANDARD User" role does not have "Allow Clean Up" enabled by default. Therefore any users that are assigned the Standard Role will not be able to run the clean up. If your user has Administrator rights for Zuora Platform Role, switch your Z-Commerce Role to "Z-Commerce Admin User". The Admin role has the clean up enabled. (Note: Zuora default user roles cannot be edited)

Zuora 2016-08-22 at 9.25.19 AM.png

To assign/Edit user  role, navigate settings > Administration setiings > Manage Users > Click the "User Name" that you would like to Edit > Click Edit button > next to Z-Commerce Role, Select the "Z-Commerce Admin User" > click Save.

Zuora 2016-08-22 at 9.28.20 AM.png

View solution in original post