Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Discount percentage entered in Edit Products and charges page is not seen in Subscription charge

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Discount percentage entered in Edit Products and charges page is not seen in Subscription charges

How do I get the discount percentage entered in Edit Products and charges page displayed in Subscription Product charges section when the Quote is sent to Zuora?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zuora Support

Re: Discount percentage entered in Edit Products and charges page is not seen in Subscription charge

• During Quote creation, whatever value is provided on the Edit Products & charges page in discount percentage section , it is used to calculate the Effective price and this Effective price will be sent to Zuora which is synced back to Salesforce
  • The fields Discount Amount on the Subscription product charge section is defined to hold the value of the fixed-amount discount. You can provide a value for this field if the ChargeModel field value is Discount-Fixed Amount.
  • There is no separate field to hold the value provided for the discount given explicitly to calculate effective price in the Subscription Products & charges section in Zuora

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

• During Quote creation, whatever value is provided on the Edit Products & charges page in discount percentage section , it is used to calculate the Effective price and this Effective price will be sent to Zuora which is synced back to Salesforce
  • The fields Discount Amount on the Subscription product charge section is defined to hold the value of the fixed-amount discount. You can provide a value for this field if the ChargeModel field value is Discount-Fixed Amount.
  • There is no separate field to hold the value provided for the discount given explicitly to calculate effective price in the Subscription Products & charges section in Zuora

View solution in original post