Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Alumni

Deprecated roll-up summary fields from the Zuora Quotes package

Is there any way to remove the deprecated roll-up summary fields from the Zuora Quotes package? We are hitting the limit and need to delete these fields.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

4 REPLIES 4
Zuora Alumni

Re: Deprecated roll-up summary fields from the Zuora Quotes package

Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove the deprecated roll-up summary fields from the Zuora Quotes package. This enhancement feature is not available at this time. Because we highly value the opinions of our customers in shaping the future of the Zuora application, there are some steps you can follow to request this enhancement.

We have a Product Ideas Community where you can post your feature request and solicit direct input from the Product Management Team.Here is the link: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/Ideas

You can also vote on features and post comments. The Product Management Team actively monitors the community and provide updates on feature requests when available.

In addition to our community, we have a quarterly product roadmap webinar delivered by the Product Management team. In this webinar, you will learn about our upcoming plans for feature development. To enroll, you can sign up from this link: 
http://info.zuora.com/Opt-in-Customer-Communications_Opt-In-LP.html

Guru

@Rakesh, I assume that this question was posted on behalf of another customer. I would be curious what "limit" they are referring to. The Zuora Quotes package and its objects and fields do not count against the customers custom object or custom field limits in Salesforce.

Guru

Ahh, I read too quickly... Normal fields and objects do not count but for Roll-Up Summary fields still do. There appears to be an open feature request to Salesforce to change this since managed packages cannot remove fields they have. As an alternative you may be able to reach out to Salesforce support and have them increase the limit if a managed package is causing you to exceed the limit.

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

@feisley Thank you for your reply. Yes that is correct, you can reach out to Salesforce support and see if they can increase the limits if a manage package is exceeding the limit.