Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

DUPLICATE_VALUE:duplicate value found: zqu__SKU__c duplicates value on record with id: xxxx

Problem:

I'm getting several errors when trying to sync my product catalog to salesforce.

I tried that link before and that still didn’t work- 

https://community.zuora.com/t5/Zuora-CPQ/Product-Catalog-sync-error-quot-duplicate-value-found-zqu-S...

I ran the cleanup operation to clear all products, then did a product sync and still get the same error and all the products are not syncing.

DUPLICATE_VALUE:duplicate value found: zqu__SKU__c duplicates value on record with id: 01t46000001xxxx

Solution:

This error will occur when the SFDC org was connected to a different Zuora tenant. The products from the older tenant and the newer tenant might have the same SKU number. 

In this case, product catalog clean up sync will not delete the duplicate products.

The reason behind this is "Cleanup will only delete the products related to the current tenant and it will not delete the products which is synced from the previously connected sandbox".

In order to clear the duplicate SKU errors, we need to manually delete those duplicate products in Salesforce.

If there are more products failing with this error, please execute the below query by adding the failed product's ID in Developer console:

Select id from product2 where id in ('x','y')

Select all the products and click on Delete Rows.

Once the products are deleted, perform a Product catalog sync.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √