Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME
Support SME

Customer Account sync error - Insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: a0Aj000000EJ1sq

Question or Problem Statement:
Customer Account does not sync, in Z360 sync history, I can see the error below for example:
INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY:insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: a0Aj000000EJ1sq:--r

You tried manual sync from your Zuora tenant and Sync Data from ZBilling in SFDC, the sync was indeed triggered but the error is still there.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Customer Account sync error - Insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: a0Aj000000EJ1sq

Solution:
a0Aj000000EJ1sq(sample record Id) is a payment method Id, probably the payment method was deleted from SFDC directly rather than Z360 sync. In the following Z360 sync, Z360 could not locate that payment method, and then it errors out.

Please file a ticket to Zuora global support with the necessary information below. We probably would need an internal fix to force sync the new payment method.

#1.Confirm your SFDC Org ID and Zuora Tenant ID
See "**[How to check the SFDC Org ID](http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000006019&language=en_US)**"

#2.Grant Zuora support access to your SFDC org:
Go to Profile>Setup> My Personal Information > Grant Login Access
Choose option for Zuora, Inc Support.

#3.Your permission to Sync data from Zuora to Salesforce so that we could reproduce the issue.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)