Custom fields not populating in amend/renew quotes
I am unable to see any SKUs in the existing subscrition that I am trying to amend. The SKU was added via: Quote Rate Plan Charge (Managed) -> Display Charge Fields
To display custom charge fields for original products in Amendment or Renewal quotes:
- Install and configure the Zuora 360 package in the same org as Zuora Quotes.
- Create the custom field with the same name and data type on the Subscription Product & Charge object.
- Add the custom field to the SubscriptionCharges (Zuora__fields_for_select_billing_account_compon) field set of the Subscription Product & Charge object.
- Perform a 360 Sync from Zuora.
Steps to be followed:
- Create a custom field SKU with TEXT as a data type in Subscription Rate Plan Charge object in Zuora and in Quote Rate Plan Charges/Subscription Product & Charge objects
- Add the field to the below fieldsets
- Create a simple workflow to update the custom SKU field value of Quote Rate Plan Charges object. Formula should be "zqu__ProductRatePlanCharge__r.zqu__ProductRatePlan__r.zqu__Product__r.zqu__SKU2__c"
Now create a New Subscription Quote, custom SKU will be populated > Send it to Zuora > Subscription will be created and the value will be populated in Zuora as well > Once the Subscription is synced back to SFDC, create a amend quote and you can see the custom SKU field will be populated.
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √