Happy Business Starts Here

Partner

Created a bundle product in SFDC, it won't sync to Zuora

We have implemented Zuora CPQ using bundling and are trying to setup bundled products.   All the configuration steps in the KC have been reviewed and confirmed andbundling has been activated.

On sync, the bundle product fails to sync.   Theerrors arecoming from the charge level.

The specified Accounting Code Default with a type of Sales Revenue cannot be found in the Chart of Accounts, ztype=Error

Examining this Accounting Code field,the picklist only presents two choices: "--none--" and "Default".   Neither option works.

When I look at the stand alone products which were created in Zuora and synced to Salesforce before bundling was activated, they use picklist values we created in the Zuora chart of accounts.   All ofthese charges were mapped  priorto syncing to Salesforceand before bundling was activated.

How to I now get the picklist to display the Zuora chart of accounts when maintaining bundle products in Salesforce?

Sean Ralph CPA CA
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Created a bundle product in SFDC, it won't sync to Zuora

Hi @sralph: You need to add a value to the Accounting Code Picklist that matches Zuora , e.g "Accounts Receivable".

Please let me know how that works, else I would need to check the ORG and smaple data(which you can private message me)

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
Partner

PM'd you

Sean Ralph CPA CA
Partner

@jyoti did you receive my PM?    I need assistance on this please.

Sean Ralph CPA CA
Zuora Alumni

Hi @sralph, Sorry , @Jyoti_Sinha is not availabe at this point. Can you please send me your 1)SFDC org ID (please grant login access) 2) zuora tenant Id and 3) link to the product record that you are getting  the error on . 

Please also confirm if I have your permission to to update the record,if needed, and try a Sync

Thank you

Doyeli

Zuora Alumni

Thank you @sralph. Received the PM with information. will review and get back to you.

Thank you

Doyeli

Zuora Alumni

Hi @sralph I could sync the product successfully.

Since Your Accounting code was set to "Professional services revenue "  for the two PRPC that failed to Sync earlier, I updated the  Deferred Revenue Account  field to use the same value and performed a sync.

The Sync is successful.

Can you please review and confirm

Thank you
Doyeli

Zuora Alumni

Just to close the loop here, this is confirmed to be resolved.