Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Content cannot be displayed: common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: (convert2ZChargeGroup)

Zuora Alumni

Content cannot be displayed: common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: (convert2ZChargeGroup)

PROBLEM: 

I receive the below error when viewing an older quote after I upgraded to Z-Quotes version 7.44 from version 6.61. How do I resolve the error?

"Content cannot be displayed: common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException:  (convert2ZChargeGroup) Exception while converting to ChargeGroup.:zqu.ZQException:  (convert2ZCharge) Exception while converting ZCharges.:zqu.ZQException:Error on zCharge: Recurring Charge, Details: Please specify an integer between 1 and 31.:  (zqu):  (zqu)Caused by(zqu)"

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Content cannot be displayed: common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: (convert2ZChargeGroup)

SOLUTION:

Open your developer console in your SFDC and run the below query:

Select Id,Name,createdDate,zqu__BillCycleDay__c, zqu__ProductRatePlanCharge__c,zqu__QuoteRatePlan__r.zqu__Quote__c from zqu__QuoteRatePlanCharge__c

Error.png

The error occurs because of the value stored in zqu_BillCycleDay_c field in the Quote Rate Plan Charge object. If the results show '0' for bill cycle day, its because the value should be 'null'. Delete the '0' value and Save Rows. The error message should disappear now when viewing the quote. 

Links to supporting articles:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/F_Configuring_Z-Force_Quotes/Display_Bi...

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/AA_Whats_New/S_Previous_Z-Force_Releases/V_2016_Zuora_for_Salesfor...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (2)
Zuora Staff

Wrote I quick script that can be run from the Developer Console below. I did have to limit the # of records due to Salesforce CPU Limits and DML thresholds.

List<zqu__QuoteRatePlanCharge__c> qrpcs = [
Select Id, zqu__BillCycleDay__c,
    From zqu__QuoteRatePlanCharge__c 
    Where zqu__BillCycleDay__c = 0 LIMIT 1000];

List<zqu__QuoteRatePlanCharge__c> qrpcToUpdate = new List<zqu__QuoteRatePlanCharge__c>();
for(zqu__QuoteRatePlanCharge__c qrpc: qrpcs) {
    qrpc.zqu__BillCycleDay__c = null;
    qrpcToUpdate.add(qrpc);
}

update qrpcToUpdate;

Thank you,

Shawn