Happy Business Starts Here

Close an opportunity after send to Z-Billing

BrianHarris
Savvy Scholar

Close an opportunity after send to Z-Billing

I'm looking for the best way to close out an opportunity once a quote has been sent to Z-Billing.

The assumption is that all quotes that are sent over to Zuora have been won. Anyone else do this? Is there somthing i should be concerened with?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
doyeli
Zuora Alumni

Re: Close an opportunity after send to Z-Billing

Hi ,

On similar requirements, I have seen customers adding triggers on Quote object to update the custom field on custom objects after a quote is sent to Z-Billing. Similarly, you can try writing a trigger and update the status field of Opportunitry Object to 'Closed-Won' after the Quote is sent to Zuora.

Thank you
Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
doyeli
Zuora Alumni

Hi ,

On similar requirements, I have seen customers adding triggers on Quote object to update the custom field on custom objects after a quote is sent to Z-Billing. Similarly, you can try writing a trigger and update the status field of Opportunitry Object to 'Closed-Won' after the Quote is sent to Zuora.

Thank you
Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

View solution in original post

dweller
Savvy Scholar

We use Process Builder and Flow to do several things when Quote status is set to "Sent to Z-Billing", including setting the related Opportunity Closed Won, setting Close Date, adding Opportunity Product Items to represent the booking, send a confirmation email for select prodcuts, etc.