Happy Business Starts Here

Charge Details Not aligned in the Order preview screen during Quote Creation

Zuora Alumni

Charge Details Not aligned in the Order preview screen during Quote Creation

Problem:

The display of the charges on a quote is misaligned (QuoteDetailCpqProductSelector VF Page). Three columns at the end are not aligned correctly. If a quote rate plan has more than one charge, the second charge is misaligned except the last two columns.

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 10.58.01 AM.png

2016-10-19 14_20_22.jpg

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zuora Alumni

Re: Charge Details Not aligned in the Order preview screen during Quote Creation

Solution:

please update the Display Charge Fields fieldset of Quote Rate Plan Charge Object to move the 'Product Name' field to the Top

Capture (1).PNG

This should resolved the problem.

Please refer to section "Update the Quote Rate Plan Charge Field Set" of the following Article

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/D_ZuoraSales_Quotes_Upgrade_Guide/O_Upg...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Alumni

Re: Charge Details Not aligned in the Order preview screen during Quote Creation

Solution:

please update the Display Charge Fields fieldset of Quote Rate Plan Charge Object to move the 'Product Name' field to the Top

Capture (1).PNG

This should resolved the problem.

Please refer to section "Update the Quote Rate Plan Charge Field Set" of the following Article

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/D_ZuoraSales_Quotes_Upgrade_Guide/O_Upg...

View solution in original post