Nigel Master

Master

Master

Change order of charges in quotes

Once I've selected products in the Quote Wizard I want to change the order of the charges as they show on the UI as the order they appear in looks random.

I'm guessing this needs some List Component or plugin, but the docs don't really explain how to use them very well

feisley Guru

Guru

Guru

Re: Change order of charges in quotes

@Nigel are you more concerned with how they appear within Salesforce or how they appear in the final Quote PDF that goes to the customer?

While its not possible to control the order within Salesforce, I give one example of how to sort and group the charges on a quote in my article here: https://community.zuora.com/t5/Zuora-CPQ/Quote-Template-Sample-with-Advanced-Customizations/td-p/157...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Nigel Master

Master

Master

Thanks - I was actually asking about in the Salesforce UI - though no doubt we'll want to do something in the PDF as well.

netapyasi Tutor

Tutor

Tutor

We also have this issue at Solium. We cannot control the order of the charges within rate plans, which is creating quite a disjointed user experince in the guided selling process for reps.

Ideally we would have control over the order of the charges within each rate plan, so that we could choose. At the very least it should sort by charge name then charge type or model.