Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

ChainedJob errors during install of ZQuotes

Customer upgraded their sandbox to Zuora Quotes v6.53 Zuora 360 v2.110.1

At the end of the ZQuote install there were 2 batch apex jobs run. The second one had 8 failures in 9 batches.

The failed Apex class name was 'ChainedJob' and the error message was "First error: Too many SOQL queries:201"

Can you tell us what batch job is part of the install that failed and do we need to run something again?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: ChainedJob errors during install of ZQuotes

After upgrading to 6.53, the Post Installation script runs two batch jobs: 'QuoteRatePlanRelinkBatchable' and 'QuoteRatePlanChargeRelinkBatchable'.

The purpose of these batch jobs is to create a lookup between the Quote Rate Plans to the Product Rate Plans, and the Quote Rate Plan Charges to the Product Rate Plan Charges. Looking at the salesforce org, there were two custom triggers on the Quote Rate Plan Charge object.

These triggers contained SOQL queries, which was the reason the 'QuoteRatePlanChargeRelinkBatchable' batch job failed with 'Too many SOQL queries' which is a Salesforce limitation.

To fix this issue, please disable custom triggers and run the following command on the Developer Console using the Execute Anonymous Window again

zqu.QuoteRatePlanChargeRelinkBatchable job = new zqu.QuoteRatePlanChargeRelinkBatchable();
Database.executeBatch(job);

If this batch job succeeds, then you can proceed to migrating the Quote charge data.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √