Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Cannot get quote metrics from Zuora with more than 10 amendments

Question or Problem Statement:
I have an amendment quote which has more than 10 amendments, I got the error below while creating a quote:
Up to 10 operations is supported in AmendRequest.

2.png

Or you maybe see: Validation Error: Cannot get quote metrics from Zuora with more than 10 amendments.
1.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Cannot get quote metrics from Zuora with more than 10 amendments

Solution:
Please contact Zuora global support with your tenant Id which that SFDC org connected to. Actually, we have a feature - "Enable Mass Amendments Per Amend". This setting will raise the Amendment API limits from 10 to 30 Amendments.  This overrides all other settings related to Amendment limits.

Note that Zuora CANNOT guarantee performance above 10 Amendments as this will result in severe performance degradation when processing Amendments.  We encourage customers to test this setting thoroughly before enabling and Zuora may not be able to address any issues encountered with this setting enabled. Also, this feature MUST HAVE Engineering's Approval.

Here is the testing with "Enable Mass Amendments Per Amend" in my own sandbox for your reference.
A).With "Enable Mass Amendments Per Amend" disabled.
There are more than 10 amendments in an amendment quote, I got:
"Up to 10 operations is supported in AmendRequest." in the quote detais page.

After clicking SendToZuora, I got the error below, the quote cannot be sent to Zuora.
Error(s) occurred while submitting the page. The error details are:
Up to 10 operations is supported in AmendRequest.;

B).With "Enable Mass Amendments Per Amend" Enabled.
The error dispears. Quote Metrics works.After clicking SendToZuora, the quote can be sent to Zuora.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (3)