Happy Business Starts Here

Cancelled Customer Accounts are not synchronized to Salesforce even after Permission is enabled

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Cancelled Customer Accounts are not synchronized to Salesforce even after Permission is enabled

Customer Accounts which are cancelled in Zuora are not synchronized to Salesforce even after enabling Synchronize Cancelled account permission in Zuora tenant

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Cancelled Customer Accounts are not synchronized to Salesforce even after T9 Permission is enabl

By design, When an account is cancelled in Zuora, the corresponding account in Salesforce is deleted during the next sync session.

However, if you would like to sync the Cancelled Account data to Salesforce,there is a special T9 feature which needs to be enabled "Synchronize Canceled Account Data" in Zuora tenant.

• When this feature is enabled, it does not sync the accounts which are already cancelled before the Enablement of this feature
  • "Synchronize Canceled Account Data" is only effective for accounts that are cancelled after enabling this feature!

• If you would like to sync accounts which are already cancelled before the Enablement of this feature, you would need to Re-activate the account and then cancel it again, next initiated sync  will sync the account to Salesforce

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √